SKYWITHCLASS LLC, a limited liability company ("us", "we", or "our") offering luxury flights to corporate and high-end leisure customers, operates the SKYWITHCLASS.com website (the "Service") to provide information on first class travel. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service and contacting our travel agents you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- “Cookies” means small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device) which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Data Controller” means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- “Data Processors or Service Providers” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- “Data Subject or User” means any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- “Personal Data” means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- “Service” means the SKYWITHCLASS.com website operated by SKYWITHCLASS LLC, a limited liability company, specialized in providing first class flight deals to customers.
- “Usage Data” means data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
2.INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. Examples of Cookies we use are: “Session Cookies” (to operate our Service) “Preference Cookies” (to remember your preferences and various settings); and “Security Cookies” (to protect Personal Data).
3. USE OF DATA.
SKYWITHCLASS.com uses the collected data for the following purposes:
- a)To provide and maintain our Service;
- b)To notify you about changes to our Service;
- c)To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- d)To receive support from our business class travel agents;
- e)To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- f)To monitor the usage of our Service;
- g) To detect, prevent, and address technical issues;
- j) To provide you with news, special offers, and general information on business class flights and other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR).
- a)We need to perform a contract with you;
- b)You have given us permission to do so;
- c)The processing is in our legitimate interest and it is not overridden by your rights;
- d)For payment processing purposes;
- e)To comply with the law.
5. RETENTION DATA
6. TRANSFER DATA.
7. DISCLOSURE OF DATA.
a)Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, SKYWITHCLASS LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). b)Legal Requirement. SKYWITHCLASS LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) comply with legal obligations; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of SKYWITHCLASS LLC; (iii) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; (iv) protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; and (v) protect against legal liability.
8. SECURITY OF DATA.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. "DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS UNDER CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (CALOPPA).
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). DNT is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
10. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR).
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. SKYWITHCLASS LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you, and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. Under certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights: The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- a)The right to rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- b)The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- c)The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- d)The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- e)The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where SKYWITHCLASS LLC relied on your consent to process your Personal Data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local Data Protection Authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
11. SERVICE PROVIDERS.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- a) Analytics. We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service such as Google Analytics.
1) Google AdWords: Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
4) Facebook. Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
12. LINKS TO OTHER SITES.
13. CHILDREN’S POLICY.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURE REGARDING COOKIES.
WHAT ARE COOKIES.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A Cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
In addition to our own Cookies, we may also use various third-parties Cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web Browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/Ph41411?locale=en_US
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES. AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/